We want to welcome you and your kindergarten student to ELCO School District. Although Governor Wolf has ordered all schools to remain closed for the remainder of the academic year, it is important that we continue to receive registrations for our youngest ELCO Raiders. Due to the closure, we have made a few changes to our kindergarten registration procedures as outlined below.
REGISTRATION PACKETS ARE AVAILABLE TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE LINK ON THIS PAGE; OR ARE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT ANY DISTRICT SCHOOL BUILDING.
Registration during the COVID-19 School Closure: Please call and leave a message 717-866-7117, x10803 or email Tina Kunder (firstname.lastname@example.org)
COMPLETED enrollment packets and all required supporting documents must be returned to the ELCO District Office, 180 ELCO Drive, Myerstown between the hours of 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS INCLUDE:
- PROOF OF AGE (Examples: Birth Certificate, Passport, Baptismal Certificate)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (Examples: Deed, Lease Agreement, Utility Bill (printed bill from online account is acceptable), Credit Card Statement, Property Tax Bill, or Pay Stub showing Name, Address and Current Date.
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
OTHER DOCUMENTS IF APPLICABLE AND/OR AVAILABLE:
- MOST RECENT REPORT CARD: Middle & High School Students - by providing a copy, this will expedite the enrollment process.
- MOST RECENT TRANSCRIPT: High School Students - by providing a copy, this will expedite the enrollment process.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION FILES: If Applicable