WELCOME TO OUR DISTRICT
Steps for Enrollment in the Eastern Lebanon County School District
STEP 1: ENROLLMENT PORTAL
Go to our Enrollment Portal to submit pre-registration information. This must be done for EACH child you are registering.
Click here for the ELCO Enrollment Portal
You will receive a confirmation email stating that we received your initial information.
STEP 2: CREATE ELCO PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
You will receive another email once your pre-registration is approved by our Registrar. This email will contain instructions for setting up your ELCO Parent Portal Account.
If you already have an ELCO Parent Portal Account: You DO NOT need to create another account. Simply attach your new student to your existing account using the instructions in the email.
STEP 3: SUBMIT ONLINE FORMS
Please note, the ability to complete forms is only available through a web browser on a computer or tablet and is not available through a phone or the PowerSchool App.
Complete and submit the required Enrollment Forms in the Parent Portal by selecting the “Forms” link on the left navigation menu, then select the “Enrollment” tab.
STEP 4: SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT *Do not schedule an appointment until online forms are complete and additional items have been acquired. See list below.
Schedule an appointment with Tina Kunder, District Registrar, at the ELCO District Office located at 180 ELCO Drive, Myerstown. (Office is located at the ELCO High School). Click here to schedule an appointment
ITEMS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION AT SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT:
- Proof of Residency: Property Deed, Mortgage Statement, Settlement Statement, Current Lease, Utility Bill, Property Tax Bill, or Pay Stub showing name, address and date.
- Proof of Age: Original birth certificate, passport, or state issued ID.
- Immunization Records: Doctor’s office may fax to 717-866-7084
- Parent/Legal Guardian ID: Driver’s License with Current Address
- Special Education Files or Academic Records: if available
Kindergarten: Download and complete the remaining documents to bring to the appointment.
Grades 1-12: Download and complete the remaining documents to bring to the appointment. (If you are unable to print, forms will be provided at the appointment.)
ADDITIONAL FORMS IF APPLICABLE
- Guardianship Statement (13-1302)
- Foster Care
- Intent to Establish Residency Agreement
- 9-12th Grade Athletic Registration Questionnaire
Once all information has been received, your student's building will contact you to confirm a start date and to provide you with key information about your student's first day in our district!
If you have questions, please email or call Tina Kunder at email@example.com or at 717-866-7117 between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Monday - Friday.