Registration packets are available to be downloaded from this page or may be picked up at any district school building.
COMPLETED enrollment packets and all required supporting documents must be returned to the ELCO District Office, 180 ELCO Drive, Myerstown between the hours of 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS INCLUDE:
- PROOF OF AGE (Examples:Birth Certificate, Passport, Baptismal Certificate)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (Examples: Deed, Lease Agreement, Utility Bill (printed bill from online account is acceptable), Credit Card Statement, Property Tax Bill, or Pay Stub showing Name, Address and Current Date.
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
OTHER DOCUMENTS IF APPLICABLE AND/OR AVAILABLE:
- MOST RECENT REPORT CARD: Middle & High School Students - by providing a copy, this will expedite the enrollment process.
- MOST RECENT TRANSCRIPT: High School Students - by providing a copy, this will expedite the enrollment process.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION FILES: If Applicable