Registration packets are available to be downloaded from the links on this page; or are available for pickup at any district school building. For registration questions, please call (717)866-7117 ext. 10803 or email Tina Kunder @ email@example.com
Completed enrollment packets and all required supporting documents must be returned to the ELCO District Office (office is located at the ELCO High School), 180 ELCO Drive, Myerstown between the hours of 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Required Supporting Documents Include:
- Proof of Age Examples: birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate
- Proof of Residency Examples: deed, lease agreement, utility bill (printed bill from online account is acceptable), credit card statement, property tax bill, or pay stub showing name, address and current date.
- Immunization Records
Other Documents if Applicable and/or Available:
- Most Recent Report Card: Middle & High School Students (by providing a copy, this will expedite the enrollment process)
- Most Recent Transcript: High School Students (by providing a copy, this will expedite the enrollment process)
- Special Education Files: if applicable
- Custody Agreement: if applicable