Comprehensive K-12 Counseling Program
The mission of Eastern Lebanon County School District school counseling department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program addressing the academic, career, and personal/social development of all students. School counselors assist all students in acquiring the skills needed to successfully meet the challenges and responsibilities of the future.
What is a Comprehensive Counseling Program?
- Reaches Every Student
- Preventative in Design
- Comprehensive in Scope
- Developmental in Nature
- Integral Part of the Total Educational Program
- Designs a Delivery System
- Implemented by a Credentialed School Counselor
- Conducted in Collaboration
- Monitors Student Progress
- Driven by Data
- Seeks Improvement
- Shares Successes