HACC (Lebanon Campus) Registration Steps
1. Reference the HACC Dual Enrollment webpage.
2. Download and print the HACC Dual Enrollment Application for High School Students or pick up an application in the High School Counseling Office.
3. Select a course from the HACC Programs and Courses Class Schedules webpage.
4. Submit an Enrollment Form to your College Pathways Coordinator or your High School Counselor.
5. Placement tests are required for some courses. See your counselor for more information.
6. The preferred application deadline for fall 2016 courses is June 1.
7. The cost per credit is $100. Typically, a course is 3 or 4 credits.